|Mandatory viewing: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwoqzb…|
The Chasm A small skittering was the only noise that could be heard in the darkness of the cavern. A void of darkness seemed to go on forever in all directions, except for the ground below, and a massive, nearly vertical wall on one side. It was a stone wall, perfectly flat and polished, beyond the precision that any human could craft. The floor, too, had a surreal perfection.The Chasm by Bytestream
A crack appeared in the wall. It started small, but within an instant, was several meters long and bulging. The sound of what was causing the rupture was muted- you could only hear an odd grinding. Then, the wall shattered open, with chunks of the wall scattering all over the ground.
Light shot out of the newly-formed gap. Then, a mechanical vehicle resembling a tank, presumably the cause of the hole, rolled out into the cavern on large treads. The strangest thing about the tank was that it was completely silent other than the crunching of it's treads against the ground. Above the tank hovered an orb about thirty cen
I come from New Hampshire, U.S. I'm sort of near Boston, but not that close. Just close enough to have the lovely accent.
I'm currently enrolled in a community college right now, but am possibly going to transfer to a 4-year college eventually.
I'm currently working on a TSP solver, a gravitational pull calculator, and block engine called 6Engine that's suspiciously similar to Minecraft.
- Games: Minecraft, TF2, Kentucky Route Zero, Bit.Trip series, To The Moon, Pokemon Y
- Music genres: Dream pop, bluegrass, shoegaze, space music, red dirt
- Music artists: M83, The Cranberries, Youth Group, Imagine Dragons
- TV shows: Sword Art Online, Over the Garden Wall, Attack on Titan, Doctor Who
- Colors: Dark green, brown, orange
- Uses Windows 8.1, Android 4.4.4, OSX Yosemite, and Ubuntu 14.04.
- Java & Python developer. Experimenting with C/C++.
- I run BOINC, a distributed computing platform.
- Agnostic atheist